Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's A New Year!

Well it's a New Year and we have lots of plans for this upcoming year.  With the kids growing so quickly we can't help but feel as though time is passing by and our goals are going unaccomplished! As with every year, Shawn and I try to set some goals both for our marriage and our family.  There are always ways we feel we can improve ourselves and make great efforts to change things that don't quite coincide with what we want in life.  Many of you have heard me say on several occasions that I go to bed every night and pray that I am a better wife and mother the next day.  Some days are better than others but normally I don't feel as accomplished as I want to be.  I'm ok with that, but will still strive to be better in any case!

With that said, one of our goals is to share more pictures and accomplishments with all of you!  Our family and close friends are very special to us and since we are so far away from all of you we are going to try very hard to keep you all up to date with what's going on with us!  So we are starting this blog! We will post lots of great pictures of our adventures with the kids as well as tell you a little about what is going on each week!  We hope that you will check back here often and please post your comments! Otherwise we will feel as though no one is interested and then the blog will slowly fade away :(   We don't want that to happen so be sure to create your blog account if you don't already have one and post away!  Look forward to hearing from you all!

4 comments:

  1. Hi everybody! I found it!!! Love MamaDee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see you on blogger! I love this idea, it will definitely feel as though you are not so far away. I hope you will follow my blog as well. You can get the link of FB. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful picture of my grandkids!!! You can't help but love them all so much!! Love Grandpa Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I can post now!

    Thanks for having us over for 9 days!!! We had a great time. I know we were a pain!!! but we are the kind you longgggggg for LOL!! Hey we were pretty good except for the "sausage biscuit" incident which we can now have a good laugh about. LOL! I told my friends that story and they got a great laugh out of it! To my surprise they had similar stories and one was about some orange drink from Sonic. We didn't feel so stupid after finding out we weren't the only ones and bc that couple didn't talk for a whole day after their incident LOL!

    ReplyDelete