Monday, February 7, 2011

Good Times!

Well we have been very busy in the Lafferty household trying to stay on track with our family goals this year.  I have been doing lots of sewing, crafting, crocheting, organizing, budgeting, playdates, family time, girl time, guy time...you name it we are doing it!  So here are LOTS of pics of what we have been up too.

Here are the kids trying to get us out of bed! Little did they know what was in store for them!


Pillow Fight!


And after about 15 minutes...an injury


So adorable

Some hats and scarves I have crocheted on our gorgeous model




2 scarves for Shawn

I am trying to take on one dreaded chore per day for the next 30 days and today was day ONE! I had to tackle the junk drawer and was not looking forward to it!  So are the BEFORE and AFTER pics.  Don't you just hate trying to find a place for all of the little things you can't throw away but don't know what to do with?

BEFORE

AFTER...ahhh much better!

And way in the back are all of those pesky little things I can't throw away.  I upcycled an egg carton so that I could seperate all of those little things and I can actually see them all. 

Have something in mind for this old/used/ugly binder...will post pics later this week.

We have lots of wonderful playdates, crafts, project and more to do's going on this week.  And of course Christian's 7th birthday is on Thursday so he is SUPER excited about it! Please post your thoughts, ideas, suggestions in the comments below!

Until next time! 

2 comments:

  1. The kiddos look cute. Looks like you guys had a fun pillow fight! They will remember those days :-). Good job on those hats and scarves. I love mine!! Give the kids a hug and kiss for me.
    XOXO,
    ANGEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mija, Nice pics. Good idea for the egg carton. I will used idea in my home. I posted 2 other comments one was a test because first did not want to go through.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete